Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family Baby Shower

Left to Right: Grandma, me, my sister, my aunt
Cute party favors
The Family
Dessert table. Best cupcakes ever!!
My mom, me, my sister
Me and my hubby

On July 18th, I had my first baby shower! It was so AMAZING. My sister and my Aunt Kathy hosted the celebration at my Parents' house. I had been waiting for that moment for so long and it was everything I ever imagined. Much of our family was able to attend. Kyle and I feel so lucky and so loved. Everyone is very excited about the twins upcoming arrival. One thing I will never forget is looking at all the little pink and blue decorations. Everyone was so thoughtful, picking out things for both Oliver and Lucy. It's so fun to be having both a boy and a girl...we couldn't be more happy. I get tears in my eyes just thinking about the joy they have already brought to so many people. We just can't wait to meet them (in a few more weeks, of course)!

No comments:

Post a Comment