Sunday, May 17, 2009

16 Weeks



Not much going on this week. Just a few belly pics to post. I'm no longer sure that I can feel the babies. I can feel different things, but it's hard to say if it's them or not. I think I'm going to need to feel a big kick in order to be convinced. Hope everything is going okay with them...it's been 11 days since I saw them & I'm starting to get anxious again. Ugh!! I wonder if I'll ever feel totally comfortable.

The nursery is still coming along. We found a glider/rocker at a garage sale for $20! I love garage sales :) Kyle also put the peel 'n stick tree decal on the wall. It looks awesome. I'll try to get some pictures posted later this week. I have my 17 week appt on Wednesday & my level II ultrasound is scheduled for June 10th (I'll be 20 weeks then).

1 comment:

  1. Look at that cute little baby belly!! It's grown since I've seen you. Awesome. Most people don't like to hear about how big they are getting, but I know for you this has got to be the best feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete