Saturday, July 25, 2009

25 & 26 Weeks

I realized after looking at my last post that you couldn't really see the babies' bedding. So... here's a close-up. It's Pottery Barn Kids Animals on Parade.

I have been eyeing these little wooden animals at Michaels for months now. Last Sunday, Michaels had a sale and off we went. We bought about 72 animals to make a cute border lining the ceiling. I am so happy with the way it turned out. Just what I had pictured! Here's Daddy-to-be hard at work.

The finished project. And our new double stroller complete with car seats. Yeah!
Our first attempt at pseudo-professional maternity pics. Kyle is going to take them in a few weeks so we can save a few dollars. This was taken at 25 weeks.
26 Week Belly. The twins are on a major growth spurt now. Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. Shout out to Baby Trend and their awesome stroller! Hey I REALLY recommend the Skip Hop Duo Double diaper bag. You can go to diapers.com and get a discount if it's your first order with them. The bag is originally $80 but it's amazing. Other twin moms told me it was a must. And what is the best (besides all the room and pockets) is that it has clips that loop so you can attach it to the stroller handles. This stroller is great, but with two carriers, it's tough getting stuff in and out of the bottom storage.

    ReplyDelete