Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Nursery: Revealed

Lucy's Crib
Lucy's name above her crib
Oliver's Crib
Oliver's name above his crib

Tree wall decal

Back corner of the room
Their 0-3 month clothes washed and hung on respective blue & pink hangers! Love it :)
I had SO much fun washing their little clothes and organizing the nursery. The smell of Dreft still lingers when I open the closet. Love that fresh baby scent. I wanted to get organized before my first shower to make room for the new baby paraphernalia. I'm seriously overwhelmed with excitement :) Love love love you Oliver & Lucy!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, the nursery looks great! Girl you are defintely making me feel behind after seeing your pics. We're supposed to get our furniture delivered this week and do fabric shopping this weekend. You look very happy!

    ReplyDelete