Sunday, January 25, 2009

Here We Go...

Well, the first dose of fertility drugs is racing through my body as I'm typing this post, hopefully working wonders on my ovaries!! It's so exciting :) It seems like we've been waiting for this day forever. I had to give myself two injections, one in my thigh and one in my abdomen. They weren't too bad, but I'll be glad to have Kyle do them tomorrow night. I've been reading that it takes about 5 days to start feeling the effects of enlarged ovaries. Bring on the back pain, bloat, and tight pants! With orders of no strenuous activity, my gracious mom has offered to take Vegas for walks as needed. She said she found some of my old snow bibs so that she can bear the cold weather! She will go to the ends of the earth for these embryos! She and my dad even brought me lunch yesterday along with healthy snacks and some V-8 splash because Kyle was working. They have no faith in my ability to feed myself :) I'm enjoying the attention for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment