Wednesday, April 15, 2009

12 Weeks!

I'm so excited to be able to say, "I'm 12 weeks pregnant"!! Woohoo :) I'd be even more excited if we had gotten to hear their little heart beats today. We'll have to wait until next Wednesday for our next appt. My sister got me the cutest "Twin Mommy to be" shirt. I can't wait to show it off when I get a little bigger :) Thanks Kristyl!!! I called my OB office today to ask if I could stop my Progesterone injections since I'm 12 weeks. No such luck. She wants to wait until next week when she's able to check on the placentas & heart beats. She said she may have me continue the Progesterone until I'm 14 or 16 weeks! Major Bummer! I've already been on them for 10 weeks...that's 70 shots so far in my hips. Needless to say, they're a little sore. It probably doesn't help that I'm sitting or laying on them all day every day!

So, not much to report this week and no new pics. Just hanging out, growing some babies. By the way, Mac & Cheese are now the size of limes! 2 limes hanging out in my uterus...that explains my expanding waistline :)

No comments:

Post a Comment