Monday, September 14, 2009

32 Week Ultrasound

On August 31st, we had another ultrasound. The babies are getting SO BIG! We are so proud of them already. Lucy actually surpassed her brother...weighing in at 4lbs 9 oz! Oliver was estimated at 4lbs 7oz. I know I've said this a million times, but it is just so surreal that I am carrying these babies. That's 9lbs of baby!!! How crazy is that?

Unfortunately, both babies were being shy...so no pictures. But it was very interesting to see that both Oliver and Lucy flipped. Yep, Lucy is now head down and Oliver is still transverse but his head is now on my left instead of my right. Well, actually that was 2 weeks ago, so who knows what position they're in now :) We have our last ultrasound scheduled for September 28th, at almost 36 weeks. I can't imagine how big they'll be then! My OB is predicting 6-7lb babies if I can make it to my scheduled C-Section, which is on October 14th, at 38 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment