Monday, September 14, 2009

34 Weeks, Getting Bigger, & Halloween Costumes Revealed!

Only 4 weeks & 2 days until Oliver and Lucy are in our arms! We can't believe it!! I'm getting a little swollen...finally had to take off my rings. Sad, but I guess it was inevitable.
And aren't these the most ADORABLE Halloween costumes ever!!!??? We went to the mall today to buy a couple nursing bras. Well, Build A Bear just happens to be on the way to Motherhood Maternity...there in the window were 2 bears dressed up, one in a Mizzou football uniform and another in a Mizzou cheerleading uniform! Needless to say, we couldn't resist! The babies will only be 16 days old on Halloween so their costumes will need to be pretty small. These should fit nicely, don't you think :)

1 comment:

  1. The pics are amazing! I wish we could have gotten some. I guess being constantly keeled over with contractions wouldn't have made for very pretty shots. Looks like you and I got to right about the same size at 34 weeks. That is the last picture that I took. Meant to take one in the hospital, but before I knew it, my gown was on already and they were hooking me up to pitocin. Can't really lift the ol gown up for a picture. LOL. So remember, before you change, get a final belly pic!!! It's funny how at the end, you just don't care anymore. haha.

    ReplyDelete