Saturday, September 26, 2009

35 Weeks and 3 days

WOW!!!! I'm HUGE! I think that I officially look like I'm carrying twins. It's amazing how much bigger I've gotten in the last 2 weeks. These babies are growing like crazy! We have our final ultrasound and growth scan on Monday to see just how big they've gotten. My guess is almost 6lbs a piece. It seems like they're really running out of room now...kicking under my ribs and pressing hard on my pelvis. But, the countdown has begun...18 days until we are holding our miracles in our arms!!! It can't come soon enough for Mommy, I'm getting SO uncomfortable.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! WOW- 35 weeks. What a milestone! Can't wait to meet the babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! You definitely passed me up in size...and I made it to 36 weeks 3 days. But I would have rather had big ol babies like yours...maybe little Joss wouldn't have been in the NICU. Thank GOD for only 5 days in there though! Reading your blog helps me to remember my pregnancy...it's INSANE how you quickly forget the feelings. I honestly can't even picture my twin belly anymore and how i could rest things on top of it, like my washcloth in the shower! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look amazing shelly! i'm so happy that everything is going well for you. lots of ups and downs of carrying a baby :) oct. 14, what a perfect date, i hope they are patient to wait til then!!

    ReplyDelete