Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Please Vote

I added a poll on the right-hand side of our blog. We want all our friends & family to give their opinion of how many babies I have in my belly :) Remember, we put 2 embryos in, and there is a small chance that one or both of them have split. So, theoretically if both split, we would be pregnant with 4. Yikes! That is VERY VERY unlikely. I've read that there is a 1 in 50 chance that an embryo will split. So, I guess there is a small chance we will have triplets. Yikes again! Also, remember it's possible that only 1 of the embryos "stuck" and we very well may be pregnant with a singleton. We will know in one week. So...happy voting :)

Today I woke up a new woman (well other than the morning sickness)! No more cold symptoms! Yeah :) I even got out and went shopping. Shopping always helps :) Actually I didn't even buy anything, but window shopping is sometimes just as fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment