Sunday, March 8, 2009

Uugghh...

The last few days I've been feeling so "pregnant"...overwhelming nausea most of the day & always extremely tired. I worked Friday night & seriously thought I wasn't going to make it the whole 12 hrs. I did survive, but was quite miserable. I keep telling myself we paid good money for me to feel this way. Also, I know it's a good sign...I would be worried if I felt normal. The baby/babies must be strong & healthy. They better be!! We are really getting anxious about our ultrasound. Only 2 1/2 days left (not that we're counting). I just want to see that everything is okay. You know what I really wish? I wish that my belly was clear, like a window, so I could check on the baby/babies all day every day whenever I wanted. That seems reasonable, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment