Monday, February 23, 2009

Growing & Thriving

I had my 3rd and final Beta HcG this morning. It was 4599! So, in 4 days it a little more than quadrupled...which is perfect! The most exciting news...I get to cut back my Progesterone shots to every other day. Yeah!! My tush needs a break :) I have to admit that I'm a little nervous about the decrease though. Everything is going so well, it's hard to feel comfortable stopping anything that's working. But, my nurse reassured me that my numbers are plenty high. She said I could probably cut out the Progesterone all together, but we'll continue it until the ultrasound just to be sure. Fine by me :) We officially scheduled our first ultrasound. It will be March 11th at 11:00 am. The 11th at 11...sounds like good luck to me! I can't wait to see little heartbeats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment